Sunday, October 24, 2010

Addition to Retailing

On Monday I went to the Tiffany store on the 57th st & 5th ave. When I just entered the store, I was greeted by one of the sales representatives. He asked me what I am specifically looking for and gave me a quick description of the store. The store has 6 floors. On the first floor they sell fine jewelry and watches. I was amazed by the Tiffany's collection of watches. I even took a chance to try them on. On the second floor they have a big variety of engagement rings and wedding bands. On the third floor they sell sterling silver jewelry. On the fourth floor they have china, fragrance, stationery and on the sixth floor is a customer service. The atmosphere in the store was very relaxing. All the sales representatives were very nice and looked very presentable.

No comments:

Post a Comment